For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
|Fly With Us||At the airport||TRAVEL CLASSES||DIGITAL SERVICES||ROMAMILANO||CARNET||ADDITIONAL SERVICES||From/To the airport||Regala Alitalia||News and Features|
WHEREVER YOU ARE, THE MAIN ALITALIA SERVICES ARE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS ON YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET.
Discover Alitalia's services on mobile devices: Use Mobile Check-in to receive your boarding pass by text message and, if you purchased a ticket with "Libera" fare, you can also change your flight time.
Mobile services are available on Internet-enabled smartphones, tablets and cell phones at m.alitalia.com.
ALITALIA FOR APPLE, BLACKBERRY AND WINDOWS PHONE 7
- Book and purchase your air ticket
- Check-in: receive your boarding pass by email
- My Trips: the TripAdvisor app that gives you information on hotels, restaurants and attractions in more than 100 Alitalia destinations
- Flight information: all information on the time and the status of your flight, in real time
- MilleMiglia: access the services reserved for Program Members
- Additional services such as booking your parking at the airport or the option to check the status of a misplaced baggage procedure
- Special offers*: discover Alitalia offers
* Only for BlackBerry PlayBook and Windows Phone 7
TEXT MESSAGE AND WEB CHECK-IN ALERT SERVICES TO SEND YOU ALL FLIGHT INFO AND REMIND YOU WHEN TO USE WEB CHECK-IN.
TEXT MESSAGE SERVICE
Get all your Alitalia or Air One flight information, from five days before to two days after the date of the flight.
Send a text with the message "info (space) flight number (space) day (space) month" (e.g. to receive information on flight AZ610 on April 16, write: info AZ610 16 4), to +39 339 99 44222.
WEB CHECK-IN ALERT
With our free Web Check-in Alert service, you will receive an email on the day before your departure date to remind you to use Web Check-in.
Access the WEB CHECK-IN ALERT
From Abroad +39 06 65649
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS
Information and Support