For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
|Organize your Trip||Buy Online||Baggage||Check-in||In flight||Contacts and assistance||Passenger rights||Video tutorials|
From inside Italy, call the Customer Center at 89 20 101, for information, reservations and the purchase of tickets for domestic or international fights. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Outside of Italy, contact the nearest Alitalia office, or call +39 06 65649, to change your flight reservation or request assistance. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
From inside Italy call 06 656402 for:
- Special assistance (from 7.00 a.m. to 11 p.m., 7 days a week)
- Web assistance (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Territorial continuity flights:
- subsidized fares to/from Sardinia (for residents and special categories, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
To comment or complain about your travel experience, please contact:
- From inside Italy call 06 65640 (from 9.00 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week)
- From outside Italy contact the Customer Relations Office nearest you
Find out about Alitalia flights:
- From inside Italy call 800 650055, active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Send a text message as follows "info (space) flight number (space) day (space) month” to +39 339 99 44222for clients of other telephone services.
1. From a landline, VAT included: 64 cents/min, no connection charge.
From mobile, VAT incl.: TIM (16 cents connection charge + 95 cents/min); Vodafone and Wind (16 cents connection charge + 98 cents/min); Tre (16 cents connection charge + 49 cents/min).
2. Available in Italy at the price of the basic rate, which varies on the basis of one’s plan for calls to landlines.
From Abroad: +39 06 65649
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS
Information and Support